Re: [IP] Re: [weight gain on pump??

I have heard that when your sugar is out of control it makes you lose alot of
weight (one sign of diabetes) So going on the pump your sugar will be in
better control maybe that is why people tend to gain weight, I can't say for
me because I was skinny before going on the pump but of course I was pregnant
too so weight gain was due to pregnancy maybe some due to pump but I did lose
all my weight again with exercise.