Re: [IP] being realistic....???

----- Original Message -----
From: "Leann Marcucci" <email @ redacted>
> have any of you figured all this out in a year?? am i really that slow and
> dumb? does this pressure to get it all right ever go away?

Sweetie, I still don't have it figured out after almost 3 years on the pump
and 10 years of diabetes.

The people who are putting all this pressure on you are the ones who prove
the adage "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!"

I can guarantee you that NO ONE who uses insulin ever gets it perfect every
time. Most of us celebrate those few times we DO get it right!

I don't know what to tell you about handling such pressure because I have
NEVER gotten that kind of pressure -- in my case it's more like "Does
anybody care??" -- but at least I'm offering a cyberhug and moral support!

mailto:email @ redacted

Can YOU find the ugly duckling?