Re: [IP] Re: Cold/warm Humalog

          Hi All....

          In reference to cold/warm insulin....When I first started on
insulin back in 1979, I kept my insulin in the fridge...that lasted only a
few weeks and my Doc said I could keep it out of fridge after I started the
bottle....and after that, the only time it is in the fridge is if I store it
there...I open it, and I keep it at room temp for the duration of the
bottle..Never had any problems and no one ever told me I was doing anything
wrong...so go figure....WFYB...(Whatever Floats Your Boat)

          Thanks.....And keep pumping silly   :)

          Vance Scarsella  (Grub)
          Pumping 5-9-01  (Clemenza)