[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #585

Ann,
   I also have 47 year old mature thighs. I also use the thigh thingy
when I need to dress up for one of my husbands dinners. It works great!
I have never had a problem with it showing. I operate it in the ladies
room or if I am at a table I can discreetly reach it under the table.

Karen
DXed 1971
Pumping since 1996