[IP] [IPn] more goodies

>I have just received a carton (6) of Accu-Chek Compact bg meters to
>from the nice people at Roche to help us with the pledge drive.
>Michael Robinton
>Executive Director

I have one of these meters and they're pretty neat.  Look just like a flip
cellphone.  Test results in 15 seconds.  The strips are in a cartridge
similar to a roll of film for a camera, 17 strips per cartridge.  Very
small drop of blood needed for test.  It gives test average and stores a
number of tests in memory.  I like it because when the flip top is closed,
it's completely covered so if you want to throw it in a purse, pocket or
backpack, it's completely protected.  It has a infra-red port on it for
those who are into technology.  It's really neat, makes me consider making
a $10 per month contribution just to get another one!  ;o)