[IP] Doctors letter NOT acceptable for travel

I recently went on vacation to Orlando and had NO problems getting thru
security with my pump supplies, needles and insulin.  I had everything in my
carryon in a travel case that came with my pump.  They seacrched the people
in front and in back of me but did NOT ask to search my carry on (which I was
surprised).  I think if you don't go overboard and not carry a million
supplies you will not have a problem.  I had 4 infusion sets and 2 needles in
my carry on.  Maybe pack enough to get you thru a change or 2 and put the
rest in your suitcase.  I did have a note from my doctor just as back up and
an unopened box in Humalog with the prescription label on it.  No problems
anywhere with traveling with my supplies.