Re: [IP] All right! I've had it!!

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:29:53 EST Jan G wrote:

Look in to getting a new 508 pump! That's what I did, then you're good
for a whole 4 year warranty again.

I'm checking into the Animas R1000 -- I like a couple features on the Animas
-- plus - insurance will pay 100% on an Animas but only 70% on a MM!  Even
now, I have to order my infusion sets and batteries for my MM through Animas!

Thanks for your suggestion, though Jan!  I appreciate all the people who read
and respond!  At least I know I'm not being ignored!

Deb in Southern Illinois