Re: [IP] All right! I've had it!!

In a message dated 11/20/2001 1:13:37 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  spent all day yesterday and all morning this morning on the phone.  I've
 been checking into a new pump anyway -- since mine is out of warranty.  MM
 can't help unless I pay the $495 out of warranty fee so they can send me a
 loaner -- and the $500 refurbishing fee to get it fixed >>
    Look in to getting a new 508 pump! That's what I did, then you're good
for a whole 4 year warranty again.
    Jan G.