Re: [IP] Re: Cold/warm Humalog

 Apparently room temperature insulin will form less
> bubbles when you fill the cartridge/reservoir in your pump, than cold.
> Though I always get bubbles lately anyhow, even with it at room temperature
> for 8 hours or so.
>
> Barbara, Mum of Claire 7

"Tiny bubbles in my insulin...." Gee just doesn't have the same ring as "in my wine"
Hi Barbara - I too seem to fight bubbles a lot - but still tend to do a bit better at room temp than when cold - but it also seems to matter how fast you draw it - if I go a bit slower - push the bubbles out mid-fill, and then continue - seem to do better.  I also often wear it clipped upside down as a previous poster mentioned as well.

Linda & Dax