[IPn] more goodies

I have just received a carton (6) of Accu-Chek Compact bg meters to
from the nice people at Roche to help us with the pledge drive.

This bg meter is very small and resembles a flip-phone. It has
self-contained drum of test strips so carrying around test strips for
each bg test is not necessary. For more information on the Accu-Check
Compact, visit their web site at:

One of the most valuable types of contribution to Insulin Pumpers is
a small continuing monthly pledge. This type of contribution provides
a reliable source of funds that we can count on to meet expenses.
If you make a continuing contribution of $10/month or more one of
these Accu-Chek meters will be on its way to you the next day, so if
you need a new meter anyway, helping Insulin Pumpers with the Fall
pledge drive is a good way to get one.

If a continuing contribution is not within your budget, please
consider making a small contribution to help with this pledge drive.
94 of your fellow forum members have contributed over $3700 so far
this month, won't you pitch in and help as well?

We have matched $135 of the double East / West challenge from
Saturday so there is still $65 remaining to complete the Dollar for
Dollar challenge. You can still DOUBLE the value of your contribution
up to the remaining $65 by making a $10 or $20 donation today.

To make a donation,  continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022