[IP] Re: Cold/warm Humalog

My understanding is that cold insulin is more painful to inject and thats why
most people use it at room temperature.  I have met some parents who always
keep it in the fridge.  Apparently room temperature insulin will form less
bubbles when you fill the cartridge/reservoir in your pump, than cold.
Though I always get bubbles lately anyhow, even with it at room temperature
for 8 hours or so.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7