Re: [IP] Airport Security

In a message dated 11/20/01 2:05:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Last week Disetronics sent me an identification type card directed to
 security.  It stated the information and need to wear the pump and listed
 the supplies that as a Diabetic I need to keep with me at all times,
 including lancets, pens, syringes.etc.  It was to be signed by my doctor
 along with his DEA #.  It said nothing about the need to carry an Rx for the
 insulin. >>

It's possible that Disetronics had the cards printed up before the FAA
finally made up its mind what it really wants -- which is a vial of insulin
in the box with the pharmacy-prepared label on the box.

Jan and Elvis