Re: [IP] first 3 months

Your A1c could've increased due to fewer lows. I know my daughter had so many
lows before pumping that her A1c's didn't look too bad. After pumping, the
A1c went up a bit, but she very, very rarely experiences undetectable lows.
This was a major problem before pumping. It hasn't been a problem for over 2
years now... :)    ... I hope I didn't jinx her ...

Mom to Rachel, 14, dxd 1996, pumping 1999
Meghan 16 and Ashley 17