[IP] Air in Tubing

Hi Julie: Air in the tubing can make a significant problem with control.
I was taught to make certain that when you are priming the pump to stand it
on its end so that whatever air there is in the cartridge is forced out the
top as it is primed.
If I am not careful to seal the ends of the tubing while changing the
infusion site only, there will be air bubbles in the tubing.  Generally I
will then disconnect and prime the air out.
Took me too long to figure that one out.         Jackie P