Re: [IP] re: Julie's funny story & emergencies

We met about 5 1/2 years ago, way before I started pumping, so he's seen me
do shots.  Or rather, he's been around... he hasn't watched it.  He has
gotten better at actually watching me insert my site with a needle, but he
still gets queasy.  I was very proud when he held my hand last time I was in
the hospital and had to have blood drawn.  ;)