[IP] Re: IP international travel

Thanks for all your replies about getting through
airport security. I already have insulin etc with
pharmacy labels and a letter from my doctor( just in
case)but it is good to hear from people who have
already been experiencing it. I am from Australia so
had my family contact Minimed there and get all the
scoop ( again just in case!!!)      Thanks, Janet

Do You Yahoo!?