Re: [IP] Doctor's Letter NOT acceptable for travel

Interesting!  After 9/11, I flew from DFW Airport in Dallas to Chicagos
O'Hare and back and had my pump on and carried on a lunch box that had all
my supplies and insulin bottle in it.  Not once did anyone question me about
it or my supplies.  Never had any trouble with altitude and air bubbles,
etc.  I always carry my insulin bottle in its original box.  Oh, well - as
soon as you are not prepared for a situation - it occurs.

LOL.  Jenie