Since we are talking about Camps I attended Camp Huronda from ages 8-15
after that I was a camp CIT for both A camp and B camp in 1997.  I
enjoyed my experiences as both a camper and a CIT.  The staff and campers
at CAMP HURONDA gave me many pleasant memories.  Unfortunately I have
lost contact with many of my fellow cabin mates and staff.  For any
parents thinking about sending their children to camp definately do it.
I learned so much about diabetes and how to care for myself.  It was a
wonderful experience.[IMAGE]Amanda Hagen[IMAGE]