re[2]: [IP] Doctor's Letter NOT acceptable for travel

I do alot of traveling by air.  I have not had any problems going through security with my pump still attached to me.  2 out 3 times they did not even notice I had it on my belt.

> My brother in law works for the FAA  and controls boson (logan Airport) and a couple of smaller ones they are back up for!  But anyway they said that you
need the letter and the original bottle or box that has the labels on it.
They may even ask for ID to prove it is yours.

Amie