[IP] Camp Seale Harris

Being from the South, I attended Camp Seale Harris which was located in
Citronelle, Alabama at that time.  It was a wonderful time especially the
midnight rounds when the medical staff would shine a flashlight in your eyes
to see if you were having a reaction.  I also fondly remember the camp food,
swimming in the lake, the singing, the last night banquet with ice cream!!!,
and the wonderful fellowship with other diabetic campers.

The one real benefit I received was the medical and dietetic education
during the two week camp.  I really believe this was what helped me handle
my D.  Anyway, if there's anyone else out there that went to CSH, please let
me know.

Diabetic 36 yrs, pumping 4.5 yrs.