Re: [IP] Pumper appearal (Was New to list but not to Diabetes)

Hi Kay,

  >... Normally, she sticks her Animas in the back pocket of her jeans.
However, when she >dresses up, she has a "thigh-thing" with a pocket to
hold her pump on the inside of her
> thigh.

  I have received several very nice notes and I appreciate all of the
input I am getting from the generous people on this list.  I can see how
something like your daughter is using could work, but I think you're
right she may be more vain than I. <g> Lol, how does she manage to
operate it in that position?  At 45, there isn't much room left between
my mature thighs. <ewg>

  - Ann

Ann Gervasio        mailto:email @ redacted
Herndon,  VA        http://www.KnitsByAnn.com