RE: [IP] International travel

Hmmm lets see.... what day is it today??
I fly 3-4 times per week, it all depends on the airport security. Take my advice, LAX is pretty secure, Minneapolis is REAL secure, Phoenix is secure, DET is a joke, Toronto is a joke, now mind you this is just my opinion and anyone I have traveled with.
I Toronto they were making people remove their poppies??
Take the letters along to be safe, Tomorrow I fly to Miami, Thursday to Atlanta, and Friday to NY.
Each airport is different, the more info you have the better.
Dave G.