Re: [IP] Re: funny story- and being ready for emergencies?

Hi Linda,
I would work on the glucogon, my daughter who had 6 seizures used to take the glucogel.
Until she aspirated on it, and I had to do CPR to bring her back.
Fingers and toes turned blue, my fault, gave her too much at once.
The glucogon takes a quick effect, and brought her back fast. That was pre:pump though. Give it a shot.

Dave G.