Re: [IP] Osteomyelitis

Dear Jim,
       I have a toe that feels like you Broke it, can't even walk without it
hurting, then it goes away for a while then returns . It's an on again off
again thing.  I have brought this up to my Internal Doctor who tends to sluff
it off.  Just wanted to know what were your symptom's.  These Darn Doctors
are too busy to listen, so I would appreciate some feed back .  Best of Luck
to you & Thanks,    Peaches