Re: [IP] International travel

Hi Janet,
You should be fine, get a letter from your doctor, we travel alot, and when we do go, we take a letter outlining the supplies etc.
It all depends on the security person you get. At one airport the security person recognized it was an insulin pump, and waved us through (thats a bit scary when you consider they sometimes dont even set off the metal detectors- great for a terrorist)
Take care.

Dave G.
PS - Call the company that supplied the pump, and verify the contacts for supplies etc. prior to leaving.