Re: [IP] New to group but not to diabetes

Ann,

Our 13 year old daughter is as vain as they come. Normally, she sticks her
Animas in the back pocket of her jeans. However, when she dresses up, she
has a "thigh-thing" with a pocket to hold her pump on the inside of her
thigh. No one knows it't there. The "thigh-thing" is available for all
pumps I believe. The Animas has many features we love. I suggest you
contact the pump companies, watch their videos and then test drive the
pumps to see what you prefer.

Good luck, Kay