Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

Thats one of the MAJOR reasons I bought a Dtron for my daughter.
YOU WILL NEver not have any air bubbles.
Good luck, on a very small basal rate like my 7 year old, an air bubble can be mistaken for insulin.
The pumps are all the same $$$, why drive a Geo, when you could drive a Mercedes. Have fun cleaning those lead screws too!!!
PS - fill them while you watch TV the nite before, let that Champagne bubbles group together then express before you place on the set. (we had a 508 for 3 weeks prior to test, Love that ESD too!!!)