[IP] Pump Group--San Jose, California

Hi Fellow Pumpers,

For those of you in the San Francisco Bay area, the Diabetes Society of
Santa Clara Valley has a pump group that meets the third Tuesday of every
month.  The meetings are lead by Alice Orth and Sue Ann Kelly who are
certified pump trainers as well as RN's and CDE's.  Meeting details for
November are as follows:

    What: Pumpers Group
    Where: Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
                1165 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300
                San Jose, CA 95125
                408 287-3785
                Free parking available behind the building
    When: November 20 (and the third Tuesday of every month)
               7:00 PM to 8:30 PM

There is no cost and members and nonmembers of the society are all invited.

In October, there were several IP members that attended and it was really
nice to meet several of the people I had read messages from.  The meeting is
a great place to share ideas and experiences and the group leaders are very
helpful for answering questions and exploring problems.  Family members,
significant others and friends are also welcome to attend.  If you are
considering going on an insulin pump, it is a great forum for learning and
getting answers to your questions.

Contact me if you need directions or have any questions.  See you there!

Bob Goodman
South Bay