[IP] Ashley's rash`

Hi all,
  I just wanted to update you on what was causing Ashley's rash.  After alot
of trial & error we figured out it was the IVprep & the tincture benzoin(sp).
 She is now rash free & what a relief.  Thank you everyone for all of your
help & good ideas.
  We also had her A1C checked today.  First one since we started pumping.  We
went from 7.4 to 6.6.  So we are very thrilled about that.  We have finally
got the hang of the pump & it is wonderful!!!  Her numbers are awesome.  Oh
we are also using Novolog. I really like it!!!  We are using way less insulin
than before.

Hugs
 Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & pumping
9-24-01)