Re: [IP] Reality

I was afraid that my daughter would not like wearing the pump.  I borrowed a
dummy pump from Animas ans she wore it around for a week to see how it felt.
Once she decided dthat was fine she tried putting in an infusion set and
wearing the pump with saline to see how that felt.  Only then did she decide
she wanted to go on the pump and then we checked out all three companies.

Why don't you try doing the same thing before you commit yourself to pump