Re: [IP] re: Julie's funny story & emergencies

I think you would be amazed at what love can help some people do.
This is very true - but I think we can help those near us by letting them practice - when it isn't an emergency and even if they have problems - it should help them in an emergency.

I reguarly have my husband do a blood glucose check on me.  I lay there limply (after all if he is doing it for real I would not be able to help him!) and let him set up the meter, prick my finger, and get the sample on the strip - it's awkward doing it to someone else so I figure it's important that he's done it.

Linda & Dax