Re: [IP] re: Julie's funny story & emergencies

I think you would be amazed at what love can help some people do.

My dad is deathly afraid of needles.  He comes close to passing out just
watching me do a fingerstick, but when I needed him, he was there.

We had gone out one afternoon and he had to help me do a blood test.  He did
it, and panicked later.  I had a horribly low blood sugar one morning, and
he and my mom had to give me glucagon.  He's the one that ran and got the
kit and handed the needle to mom, ready to inject.  He did it and panicked

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted