Re: [IP] Clara Barton Camp

Brinsley Said:

>Did anybody else on the list go to CBC?  Remember any of those >campsongs?

Yep, I went for two summers in a row, somewheres around the early 80's.
Must have been 83 and 84, because E.T. was the big deal that year, and was
the theme for the last day banquet.

I remember some of the tunes of the songs, but not the words.  LOL!

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted