[IP] re: Julie's funny story & emergencies

Hey Julie,
You might try to get your boyfriend to give you a regular shot or even one
just of saline to try and show him it's not terrible. It sounds like he's
good about bringing you juice and stuff and just is afraid of needles -- I
guess since you're pumping he's never had to watch you take a shot? But
maybe it's worth pulling out a needle for this one to show him. I know that
if I had never seen my boyfriend (who just started pumping a week ago) give
himself a shot I would be a lot more apprehensive about administering a
glucagon shot.
Just a thought!