[IP] Clara Barton Camp

email @ redacted writes:
>Laurie Harper <email @ redacted>
>Upstate New York
>I was diagnosed at age two and have had Diabetes for  46 years. I visited
>Joslin Clinic in Boston through out my childhood and was a camper and later a
>counselor at Clara Barton Birthplace Camp for Diabetic girls. I

Hello fellow camper!
I was also a camper at CBC for what seems now like MANY years, mostly in the late 1970s and 1980s.  I still remember camp
really well -- the lab where we would have to line up to test urine (later blood), the meal cards on the tables, the emergency
kits that went along on every field trip and activity, those awful cumulative urine tests (not really sure what those were for
anyway!!), the talent shows and dances with the Joslin camp,  the campfires....
Did anybody else on the list go to CBC?  Remember any of those campsongs?  I still find myself singing or humming some
occasionally, then find myself wondering "now where did THAT come from?".

Welcome to the list, Laurie!