[IP] Static

You said .......Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 18:39:56 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Power Problems with MM 508
I have heard static causing this problem.  Do you keep the leather case on
It?  This seems to do the treat.  Also, stary away from materials that
prodeuce static, like blankets.<<<<<

I had my very first (in 6 years) static problem last week.  My 508 is always in its leather case.  We have had extremely dry weather lately.   I was walking on the carpet with a big batch of "walmart" blue shopping bags, when all of a sudden pump gave a warning.  At first it said A-13 error, which I could not find in my book.  I hit select and act and it went to A-1 error.   I called MM and they were great....walked me back through resetting boluses.  It was no big deal.
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL