[IP] gram scale

I currently have the Soehnle Attache Gram Scale, but have scale envy and
would LOVE to get the Soehnle Diet-Health Computer Scale (ultimate scale).
Is it really worth the difference in money? Kevin eats the same cereal every
day. You are saying with this scale you can program in the information from
the box and it automatically tells us the carbs?  Has anyone used both or
the fancier one that could tell me if it IS worth this $129?

Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99