Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:27:54 -0800 (PST)
From: Sarah Arnal <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] My pump is freezing up!
Hi All I need some help again,
  My pump keeps freezing!! Two days I go I went to reconnect after my
shower and I couldn't get it to un-suspend. After about ten minutes it
worked again. Then yesterday I went to bolus and I was pushing all the
buttons but nothing would happen... aahhh!! The after about five munites of
pushing the buttons it worked again. Thank goodness it started up again both
times but this shouldn't be happening right? I am worried it will freeze and
not start up again, then what??
  Any ideas on what is causing this?? Is this one of those times that I
should call the 1-800 number on the back of my pump? (I have never used that
number before..) All advice appreciated
Sarah Arnal

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger