Re:[IP] To the Moms and Dads on the list

Leeann Thanks!  I wish my friends and family would understand that.  I would
do anything to take this disease away from my son and have it myself.  He
handles everything so amazing, but I get so frustrated.  I never realized how
hard it is for parents to do this or deal with any other chronic disease.
But we do it for our kids they make it work.  I am so lucky to have a son who
takes control and deals so well with this condition.  This web site has been
so helpful, I may not post a lot but I read everything.  Thanks to all the
other pumpers and the parents of pumpers.  Sherry