[IP] blood sugars and menopause

Hi pumpers,
i need to talk to anyone experiencing very high sugars
I think due to late periods. I have to increase
insulin from 1 unit for decrease of  100bs to 3units
for 100bs. i have been in the 200-400 range all
weekend. I'm 49.  Any suggestions? I really hate going
low( I know every one does)  and am very hestitant to
keep adding so much insulin.  This happened a couple
months ago so I guess it's going to be a pattern. I
thought it was the pump but I'm covering the real
highs with injections and they aren't bringiing it
down either. peg