[IP] I have a question??

I had a big problem with it, untill I kept it in
the static case that it came with. they did not tell me
about it till I had a problem

David R

     Hi Everyone,
   I will be finishing my training on Monday night, but I have a
question that
I know only you all can answer.O.K. I have heard a lot about static causing
problems with the pump and everytime I get up in the morning and put on my
robe there is a lot of static. Is this going to be a problem? And for some
reason every time I go some place in the car and get out when I go to close
the door I get shocked. Will this be something that will cause a problem? I
want to be able to bring all this up when I sit through over 4 and a half
hours of training on Monday night.And if any one has a question for this
Minimed training group I will ask it for you I want to see if they know as
much as they think they do. I have learned so much from all of you.
Maybe one
of us should become a pump trainer.( maybe ME) I know I would like to have
someone who knows what is going on not just reading from a book.

                                                              Pam
                                                going live on Nov.26th
   Just do not like the fact that I have had to sit through over 12
hours of
classes before I can start pumping.