Re: [IP] Up N Pumping

Wayne Said:

>I'm officially pumping now with my new Minimed 508 pump.  Had a very good
>first day with BG's behaving and staying between 103-150.  That's pretty
>good for me since I was riding a terrible rollercoaster ride with sugars
>ranging from 50-450 at any given time.

Hi Wayne and all,

I've had the same rollercoaster problem all my life.  I just started pumping
myself on Wednesday.  Its helping a little (no really bad lows like I used
to get), but the medications I take for other auto-immune diseases is
wreaking havoc on my sugars.

My first day was prety good.  I hit my target sugar by the time I went to
bed.  Of course, the next day, when the 'roids I take every morning start to
kick in, its a whole different story.

Oh well.  I guess things need a little "tweaking".

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted