Re: [IP] Good Peds Endocrinologist in San Diego or Orange County?

We go to Louie Linarelli  a pediatric endo in San Diego's Children's
Hospital. He is very pump-friendly for our now 13 year old. I would guess
he would be great for younger children too. If you are interested in north
SD County, he has offices in Escondido and Vista.

Kay