Re: [IP] Novolog and Insurance

Yes, I don't exactly understand how this works.  My insurance only covers Lilly
insulins (Humalog is one) and not the Squibb-Novo ones (Novalog is one).  I am
trying out Novalog that my Dr gave me but if it works better for me, I will have
to file an appeal and try to get it approved.  Why can't they just cover both
brands?  Any insulin company reps out there would can answer this?

Judi in MI
See my pictures at
updated 11/14/01