Reply to Maura [IP] Manually inserting quickset

  Maura wrote : Do many people manually insert the quick set?
When I use the inserter, I tend to get bloody sites. What are other
people's experience?

Hi Maura, I use the inserter everytime and had never had a problem. I never
tried it manually. I mean i have problems sometimes from clogs or occlusions
in general, but i need my inserter. Maybe your pushing it in to hard? just a
thought. good luck Eileen oh yeh i always use my stomach area, changing my
site every 3rd day and switching from the left side to the right.