[IP] Fwd: Applause to :Michael Robinton Executive Director

From: email @ redacted
Full-name: Jack4697
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:36:17 EST
Subject: Applause to :Michael Robinton Executive Director
To: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Dear Michael, I donated yesterday. Where would I be without this site? Where
would this site be without you and all your volunteers? It would be terrible
if this site was gone. I have met many good people on this site and learned
alot and even helped some people too! For 60 cents a month I think its well
worth it. I can understand some of us who can't afford that, but there all
plenty of us who can, and we can carry some of our friends who can't donate
at this time. I don't mind the pledges, you don't do it that often! Keep up
the great site and god bless you all Sincerely Eileen, a grateful person
there is a Insulin-pumpers organization!! Come on everybody lets help Michael