Re: [IP] REAL Reality for Deanna

Matt,

I think your post would more aptly describe its content if you titled it "MY
Reality."  I appreciate the fact that with 3,500 members, everyone's
experience adjusting to the pump will be different, and I acknowledge that
you have had some difficulties.

That being said, your experience and my experience do not represent THE
reality--for Deanna or for anyone else.  It is simply your experience and my
experience.

I had a very positive adjustment to my pump, and my expressing it to Deanna
is just as valid as you expressing your slightly more negative experience.

I do hope you can lose the hostility ("pump nazis") and simply state your
experiences.  We can all benefit and learn from each other that way.

best to you,
Leeann