Re: [IP] Why need an Rx for Sets?

I recently ordered QuickSets from MM and did not have to send them a
prescription from my doctor.  I am just guessing that they contacted him
for the information they needed since they asked for his name when I placed
my order.  I had previously gotten all my supplies from Disetronic who
originally received all the necessary documents from my doctor when I
started pumping since I went with the Disetronic H-Tron Plus Pump.  But I
had no problems with getting the sets from MM, I guess they got whatever
information they needed.  YMMV.