Re: [IP] Generational DM

>However, although many parents wish it were them with DM, we don't hear of
>too many who have it (and are parents) extolling how happy they are they
>have it (at all). We do hear how some hate their lives, hate how their
>routine takes from their families, etc. It just doesn't seem anyone wants it
>no matter the circumstances or generation. Of course, YMMV! (~_^)
>Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)

I'm just very glad that it's me with DM rather than my daughter, who is ok
so far.  I hope that she never has to deal with this.  She once told me
that she would hate it, after all the years she watched my struggle with
this disease.  She's been away from home for the last 4 1/2 years so she's
not aware of how much better it has been with the pump, she only remembers
all the horrible times on MDI.  While I'm not "happy" to have this, and I'd
really rather it be neither of us, if I HAD to choose I'd definitely choose
me over my daughter.  YMMV.