[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #578

Dear Wendy-  I don't know if this will be of help but my 47 year old daughter
has had neuroloical problems which doctors in our local area have not been
able to diagnose.  I won't go into her problem but she is not diabetic.
Anyway, the last nurologist she saw referred her to the Neurological Institue
at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital in NYC.  Said that this was the best place
to be seen - It is a l3-story building with top neurologists and if anyone
can come up with an answer, they should be able to. So. whatever it's worth,
I'm passing this information on to you.  Good Luck!